Sunday, November 12, 2006

My Life SUCKS

Right now I am sick. I probably have Strep or something because my throat REALLY hurts. Also, I have no idea what to write about right now.
Today we held my brother's 16th birthday party. He's getting so old, (and gay-ish.) If you this blog post, or my whole blog, sucks, then please right a comment. If you actually, by some miracle, like my blog, please write a comment. If you don't care about my blog, then don't bother writing a comment.



AS YOU CAN SEE, I HATE MY LIFE SINCE IT SUCKS. YOU PROBABLY ALSO
NOTICED THAT I AM VERY DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW. GOOD-BY.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THAT WORD VERIFICATION THING ON THE 'CREATE A POST' PAGE???

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Today, like every other day, we wake up empty
and frightened. Don't open the door to the study
and begin reading. Take down a musical instrument.
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
-Rumi